For the last few years we have decorated a gingerbread cookie house. I always have so much trouble putting these things together. We had it all ready, and it completely collapsed. Frustrating!
These goofs thought it was hysterical. I finally got it put back together so we were ready to do some decorating.
The decorating began! Ben was getting over strep so we had to be very careful about sharing everything...and no licking fingers!
The kids were so filthy at the end - all that black is frosting all over her. We had fun though! It's one of the kids favorite things to do during Halloween.
4 comments:
What a fun activity, we should totally do that!
Haha, sorry you had a hard time but I love the kids' faces!
I have the hardest time with those too. The kids faces are too funny.
Fun times, I'm glad it was at your house.
Post a Comment