Monday, August 24, 2009

Babies Babies!!!

On Saturday we were invited to Tom's parent's house to swim and have a back to school dinner. Drew is in Kindergarten this year! Time sure flies. The kids had a great time in the pool with Tom. Ben was enjoying a ride on daddy's back.
Elizabeth is being thrown across the pool by daddy. Such a daddy thing to do!

Amelia, isn't she gorgeous?! She's so alert, smiley, and reactive. What a difference 7 weeks makes!

Ben loves to hold babies and brother, Zach, was getting in on the action.

This was on Thursday morning, after Jackson was born. Cooper stayed the night at our house and in the morning opened a present that baby Jackson gave him - some walkie talkies.

This is at the hospital after Cooper met Jackson for the first time. Don't you love their shirts?! They say Little Bro and Big Bro.

I think Cooper is ready to be done holding his brother now. :)



Ben wanted a turn with Jackson. I just can't wait to see these 3 boys playing together. They will be wild - I can see it now!

Elizabeth is our best baby holder. She would do it all day if she could.



We went to Jessica's house on Sunday and did a photo shoot with Jackson. I took pictures on Jessica's camera so she has most of those. Jessica took a few on my camera and here is a couple of them. Doesn't he look precious? I can't wait to see the rest of them!
We are so blessed to have these 2 beautiful babies in our family. I'm sure you'll see many many more pictures of them!

7 comments:

Allison said...

All very cute pics! I love him up on the blankets... very 'prince' and the pea-esque! Amelia is a sweetie and I can't wait to meet Jackson - hopefully I will be able to hold him as well as Elizabeth did!
~Allison

The Martys said...

Adorable pictures. I love the blanket one. They look so professional.

Joanne said...

What great pictures you got of Jackson! You are like a professional photographer! Amelia is precious too! She is getting into that Gerber baby stage. Love her little smile!

The A Family said...

you guys take the best pictures! I am so jealous!

Erin K said...

Great photos!!!And yes, the babies are adorable!!!! I can't believe Sophia was ever that small.

jessica said...

You did do an awesome job, I can't wait to have the time to go through them all and show everyone! I can't believe how old Amelia looks, she is SO cute!

Gretchen said...

My goodness! Those are awesome photos you guys took...they look professional! I should have hired you to come to Kansas when my babies were born. Thanks for posting!