Tom, Elizabeth, Janet and Drew all went to the circus this week. We decided not to take Ben because I thought they would be home too late. Thank goodness they didn't bring him - they got home at 10:30 pm! They had such a good time - Elizabeth thought it was so fun to see the clowns and acrobats.
I think she looks so grown up in this picture!
None of the pictures really showed up - but it sure looks like a ton of fun.
Enjoying the show.
5 comments:
I bet it was fun for brother and sister to get to take their kids to the circus together - and kinda nice for you to stay home!! :) Did you read, ready the house, scrap, blog, or watch TV?! :)
~Allison
Looks like they had a great time. And, you're right Elizabeth looks so grown up in that picture.
Too fun and what a great daddy/daughter night out! I now feel like a bad mom, check out our blog to what time we kept Sam out to all weekend!
Do you have a new nephew yet?
FUN!!! i love the circus!!! and chuck e cheese looks fun too! irina is back to 2naps so we couldnt go:(
Watch out! I can see E 18 years from now riding that horse in a bar
Post a Comment