Our preschool situation has been crazy. We were on the waiting list for a preschool that our cousin went to last year that we were basically guaranteed to get in to, and then low and behold, we didn't get in. So, at the last minute we were scrambling to find somewhere for her to go. I felt like she needed to go somewhere since she will most likely be in full day kindergarten next year. So, we were lucky enough to get into another preschool that we were on the waiting list for. We went to meet the teacher and Elizabeth liked the classroom, but she is a little nervous (as am I!)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Elizabeth's Meet the Teacher
Our preschool situation has been crazy. We were on the waiting list for a preschool that our cousin went to last year that we were basically guaranteed to get in to, and then low and behold, we didn't get in. So, at the last minute we were scrambling to find somewhere for her to go. I felt like she needed to go somewhere since she will most likely be in full day kindergarten next year. So, we were lucky enough to get into another preschool that we were on the waiting list for. We went to meet the teacher and Elizabeth liked the classroom, but she is a little nervous (as am I!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yay Elizabeth! I bet she'll love it! We are now on the waiting list there as well as 3 other places. E now says she doesn't want to go to school, so maybe I won't worry about it :-)
wow! she is so big! i think she will be a great student! between u and chrissy waiting on lists-should get irina on a list too? she is 18mths...too soon huh?
I think I might cry. How can she be so big??
Wow Elizabeth - you are getting so big! I think you will do really well and so will your mommy!
~Allison
Whoa whoa whoa Miss Lippy! I just enlarged her nametag pic. Is this why you are nervous?!
~Allison
I agree. She will be a model student! hang in there Laura!
OH Elizabeth, I can't believe you are old enough to go to preschool! You will do awesome, but I am so sad you are old enough to go! Doens't seem possible. I'm so glad you had fun at meet the teacher!
I can't believe you didn't get in to that other school! Well, everything happens for a reason, I am sure she will love this school! Can't wait to see her first day pics.
I can't believe Elizabeth is old enough to be in preschool! Where did the time go? I'm sure she will absolutely love it!
Post a Comment