Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Believe I Can Fly!

Our new favorite thing to do in Grandma's pool is to jump off the side, swim to the steps, get out and do it all over again. Elizabeth has turned her jumps into kind of dives, kind of jumps. This one looks like its moving towards a potential painful move :)!
That's some great kicking guys!
Whew - she's white!!!

Cooper having a great time swimming with me and Grandma. Jessica was taking a little nap - one of her last since the baby is coming any day now!

Hey there cutie!
Thanks for letting us swim, Grandma! It's the only way to survive our 100 degree heat summers!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! Look like they should be in a magazine.

Allison said...

I think your kids will be waterlogged by the end of the summer. I bet they are napping and sleeping (at night) VERY well! They certainly must be worn out with that jump in, swim, jump again routine!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

I used to do that when I was little...belly flop over and over again. I swear it never hurt at that age!

Erin K said...

Great photos! I love ths stop action one of Elizabeth at the top. Makes me a little sad that my summer is almost offically over.:(

The A Family said...

Too much fun. Sam just finally got over her fear of the pool last week! Now I need to keep her interested in the winter.
Is there a new baby yet?

jessica said...

No baby yet :( And I agree, great pictures!

TLEB said...

Sharon - that's great to hear that you don't remember the belly flops hurting - they always look SO painful! (but she never complains so I guess they must not be too painful!)