Saturday, August 15, 2009

House for Sale!!

Anybody need a new house?!

I am going to be so sad to leave this house - but I guess I don't need to worry about it just yet. They aren't selling too quickly in our neighborhood!


Our bedroom - all ready to be shown. We had our first showing this morning!
Elizabeth's room. One of my favorites in the house.
Ben's room. Love this one too!
Our family room. I hope it sells, but I will miss this place! The first home Tom and I bought together, and the only home our children have known. I'm looking forward to something different and larger though!

9 comments:

The Martys said...

Wow- your house sure looks different. You were busy. It shows great. Good luck with the whole process. I'll think of you often. I sure can relate to trying to sell a house. I hope you find your dream house.

Love-
Aunt Amy

TLEB said...

I was thinking about you, Amy, as I was doing this whole thing - thinking that I couldn't believe you had to do all this work for so long! I couldn't do it! I'll let you know how it goes!

Erin K said...

Looks super-cute! It will show great. That's awesome that you've shown it once already. Good luck!

The A Family said...

It looks beautiful! I am sure it will sell quickly. St. Joseph can be of help as well...

Joanne said...

WoW! Did you get rid of some stuff or what? You must have a really full storage unit somewhere. The house looks great! I know you will sell it quick! You've already shown it once!?!

Sue said...

The house looks great!!

jessica said...

It does, it looks amazing! I think it'll go quickly, let's hope anyway!!!

Allison said...

Lookin' good!!! Everyone is right... you have been busy! I like the placement of the word "imagine" on the bookcases. Hopefully someone can imagine themselves living in your great little home soon!
~Allison

Unknown said...

Very nice- good luck! Hope you are planning on moving closer to us here in the mid-cities.