Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Surprise Party and a Wedding??

On Saturday my parents had a surprise party for me and Jessica! It was fabulous and such a surprise! Unfortunately I had no camera with me (I thought we were just going over to swim and have dinner with my parents) but I think most of you read Jessica's blog as well, so you've probably already seen all the pictures! If not - here is the link - Jessica's Family Blog.
I was going through my closet and I found my wedding veil. Elizabeth wasn't napping at the time so she had a great time trying it on and playing around.
She called me into her room for her "wedding" where she had all her babies sitting in a row, watching her. It was so funny! I asked her where her husband was and she said Ben was sleeping - and then she asked, "Can I marry my brother?" Of course I said yes! :)

This morning before Tom went to work the kids were hanging out in our bedroom watching him get ready. I came in there and Ben was all tucked into the bed and E had the doctor's kit out working on him. She said he was sick. I just love it when they play so well together! Luckily Ben is great about doing what his sister says so they get along pretty well. Once Ben gets a little older and has some more opinions, I have a feeling we'll have a lot more fights going on!

5 comments:

Erin K said...

What a beautiful bride! You are lucky that Ben is so cooperative. It looks like they get along great!

Allison said...

Just as long as Ben never agrees to marry his sister. ;)
~Allison

jessica said...

That is so adorable, I love that she wanted to marry her brother!

The A Family said...

She will be so embarassed when you share that story at her real wedding. Make sure you keep a print out of this and the picture! Too fun.

Joanne said...

Cute! Jane always says she is going to marry her daddy.