Dear Tooth Fairy
I love you. I'm sorry I don't have a tooth for you to get . Hey tooth fairy. My name is Elizabeth. Why do you always come at night time? We don't know where you are. Dear tooth fairy. Did you know that I lost a tooth? I'm 4 years old and 4 year olds are supposed to lose a tooth. My dentist's name is Victoria. Victoria is a mom. Her kids are Zachary and Amelia Lauren.
Love, Elizabeth
Love, Elizabeth
Elizabeth is a very literal child. When she was thinking about the tooth fairy coming she decided she didn't want this strange flying thing to come in her bedroom so she asked if we could put the letter in the hallway. After Elizabeth went to bed she must have been laying there worrying about it because she called me in and told me she didn't want to tooth fairy to come at all. I told her that was fine, but she was pretty excited to find out she really did come today!
8 comments:
how cute! I love the letter to the tooth fairy! She is just too precious. She looked very happy to have a special visitor, maybe that will make it easier for her to lose another tooth!
You're such a good mom. I don't know that I'll have your patience - I'm just to blunt and honest. (and no, I'm not pregnant, I just mean someday)
That is a funny note. It is important that the tooth fairy know that she is under the care of a dentist. It is also a pertinent that this dentist is a mom and therefore protective so the fairy shouldn't even think about any funny business! Hilarious. Love it...
~Allison
So funny! It's kind of going to work out nicely for the tooth fairy not having to go into her room while she's sleeping and sneak the money in and the tooth out.
That is the cutest letter. I love it!
That is really sweet. What was her special prize? I love the glitter idea.
How cute! Natalie is the same way. She doesn't ever want to put her tooth under her pillow! We have to put it on the ladder that leads to her bunk bed!! Congratulations to Elizabeth!!
Valerie
I LOVE that letter! You should definitely scrapbook it! She will want to read it when she gets older! Funny she didn't mention that this dentist is her aunt! So cute!
Post a Comment