Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Update!

Update on our house - we have a signed contract as of tonight! So now we are praying that we get through the next 7 days - that's the inspection and appraisal. If we can get through this next week we're much closer to officially selling our house! Yipee!
I guess it's time to start looking at apartments :)

13 comments:

Allison said...

Something was telling me to come and check your blog. I was wondering about the house... YIPPEE!!! Congratulations! This is AWESOME news! Hope the next 7 days go swimmingly!
~Allison

jessica said...

woo hoo, awesome! So glad for you guys!

Vanessa said...

no! dont leave us!!

TLEB said...

I know, Vanessa, that's the worst part! I am going to miss this neighborhood SO MUCH! Good thing we aren't going far...

The Martys said...

Good luck with everything. I hope all goes well for you. Good luck on the house hunting and apartment searching.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Nice to have a quick sale when you have "littles" and the struggle to keep the house showable!! ~m

The A Family said...

Are you guys building? Is that why the temporary move? I was so glad we were able to work around that and get into our within 30 days. I still miss our neighbors, but they come visit so that is good.
Congratulations a million times over, it is such a relief to get through that. The rest will be fine!

Anonymous said...

sending you good wishes for the next week!

Erin K said...

YEAH!!!! I knew it would sell quickly! Good luck on moving.

Unknown said...

Gosh- I don't get to blog for a week and I have missed so much! Baby cousins, new houses- woo hoo! What an exciting time!

Janet said...

Congratulations! We will miss you guys though...Josh will have to find someone else to play with everyday!

Joanne said...

WOW! Congratulations! That was SOOO fast!

Nikki said...

Congratulations on selling your house! I wish you were moving to Minnesota!